Yes MSQC I Still Love You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes MSQC I Still Love You!

Just got an email from MSQC acknowledging they are behind in mailing orders, they're working round the clock to fill orders, working on a solution to prevent this in the future and asking if we still love them. Let's show Jenny and Al and the Doan family and the whole MSQC family a little love here No rush is needed .. I know it will get here .. Don't lay awake at night stressing. Stress is very bad. We want you , all of you, around for a very long time.
    Sherrie
    Life ain’t always beautiful
    But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Re: Yes MSQC I Still Love You!

That's nice of them to send out the emails. Although it probably saves lots of phone calls. To be honest, once I place an order I kind of forget about it until I get the first email that it is shipped. I never trust the delivery date, because once it gets to my post office it seems to take forever to get the last 3 miles to me.

Comment

I got one too. I'm happy knowing its being worked on.

Comment

I know they are working around the clock, I got email at 100 p.m. saying my package had been shipped! Yes I still love MSQC!
        Carrie

I cut it twice and it was still too short!

Comment

I remember reading that they hired extra help just for the Golden Star promo last year, so they must have done the same this year. I wonder how many orders they must be getting to overwhelm even that? Very happy for them that this month is going so well - they're literally drowning in success!

Comment

I haven't had a problem there either. I have been getting my orders in 4 days or less during the Golden Ticket. I've ordered 7 times. LOL.

Comment

I got their email also for two orders I'm waiting for and my golden Star tickets with the 3rd winner notification for the free shopping trip to Hamilton!

Comment

I order online most all the time. From MSQC and others. I never worry about when it will get here. If I need something quickly, I go to a store. But I much prefer my online shopping.
                Karen
                Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Now that's great communication! Letting folks know the situation keeps reasonable folks reasonable. (And unreasonable folks? Well, there's not much to help there. They just love a reason to fuss and fume. )

Love and hugs to the Doans and all the good folks in Hamilton working so hard to get the orders out and into the hands of their customers.
                  Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Loved getting the notice even though I had read here they were way behind on yardage!

Comment

I called a few days ago to ask about a fat quarter bundle I won. They were very nice and apologetic that they were behind. I am not in a hurry so it's no problem for me. Then got the email. It was nice that they are keeping us informed. Love you Missouri Star!
                      April

Comment

That's like asking my husband if he still loves me cause I didn't make dinner cause I was sewing too long!!!! Of course, I still love you!!!

Comment

My 9-to-5 job (aka how I support my fabric habit) is with a distributor of products that we sell to retailers, both brick-and-mortar and online. During this time of year, because many of our customers are college bookstores, we are exceptionally busy. We don't usually hire extra workers, because then our best people would be training the newbies, and that would put us even further behind.

The VAST majority of the time, everything goes according to plan: customer orders, we fill the order & bill the customer, product is shipped and arrives without damage. But we're dealing with humans every step of the way, and sometimes things go awry. And even if things work perfectly 98% of the time, if you're on the receiving end of that 2%, it can be pretty vexing. Add to that the fact that 2% of 100 orders is way fewer than 2% of 500 orders, and that most of us can admit that we are more likely to make errors when we are rushed, it's pretty easy to imagine things going slower during busy times.

I'd much rather have to wait on my order than have to return it... so M*QC, take your time, breathe, and know that we still love you!

(And yes, of course, I reeeeaalllllyyy want the stuff I ordered last night to get here fast!! I just don't want anyone to be stressed out over it.)

Comment

I guess I've been lucky then, I've never had to wait long for my orders. In fact the last one arrived sooner than I expected.
                            “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Please take the weekend to unwind, rest and relax!!! I, for one, have enough fabric/notions to last a while!!! Thank you, thou, for the heads up!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X