2 Week Withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Week Withdrawal

I know now why many have more than one sewing machine! I had to take my machine in in today for some TLC and will be without for 2 weeks! I am not a die hard quilter but, I want to finish the quilt top I am working on--like by this week! That will not be.
    Good reason to straighten my sewing space

Re: 2 Week Withdrawal

I was waiting for you to say good reason to go shopping for a 2nd machine! I also only have one for sewing, but I do have the longarm for quilting, so I guess for me it would be changing projects. I have been tempted to buy a cheaper machine for a backup, but so far have resisted.

Comment

Same here. I could go shopping but, was told the last time I had my machine serviced, you only need a new machine IF you want to spend money. Maybe some day, ,I will buy anotherd

Comment

Funny isn't it that when you are without something you miss it terribly!! I would hate to be without my machine even though I have plenty of other things I can get on with!! Hope the two weeks fly for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by mamo69 View Post
          Same here. I could go shopping but, was told the last time I had my machine serviced, you only need a new machine IF you want to spend money. Maybe some day, ,I will buy anotherd
          Now who would tell you something like that? Certainly not another quilter. I wouldn't think a dealer would.....Maybe a husband?

Comment

Funny, this business who is well known in area for machine repair, does sew machines! Maybe truly one who puts service and honest opinions above sells????

Comment

Working...
            X