Art Quilt Eye Candy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art Quilt Eye Candy!

This link is from Susan Carlson's blog. In this blog post she is showing some of her students work. Amazing art quilts! Read the details with the photos. Enjoy!

https://susancarlsonquilts.wordpress...-student-work/

Susan Carlson will have an exhibit at the Houston Quilt show this year. If I have the chance to go I will definitely see her exhibit.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: Art Quilt Eye Candy!

Wow some of those quilts are so incredible! My favorite was the elephant--sort of psychedelic looking with kaffe-ish fabrics! People who make these really must have an inner vision to accomplish what is in their heads. When you think about it they have no patterns or directions, just what they create themselves. Thanks for posting this link!

Comment

Jocelyn, my favorites were the little white dog, the elephant and the details on the winged horse. I wish Carlson had a class in my area.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Oh wow! Each quilt is a work of art. It's truly amazing to see the creations of each artist, the fabric colors and allover design from scratch I'm in awe. Thanks for posting!

Comment

I really liked seeing the process, that was really interesting!
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

What an incredible display of art....their work is brilliant! I can't choose a favorite because I love them all. Thanks for this, Pam!!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Very nice blog, beautifully creative quilt and the story evoked emotion. Was I the only one who felt this?
              Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

Wow, those are incredible! Thanks for sharing!
                Cindy

Comment

Very cool! My daughter would probably like this. She doesn't like quilting really but loves art. These look like fun and tons of creativity!
                  I am Sew Blessed!
                  Alina

Comment

Working...
                  X