Prairie Journal fabric line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prairie Journal fabric line

I am in LOVE with this beautiful line from Henry Glass. FQS was showing it as a FQ bundle only so I emailed Kimberly Jolly to see if they would be offering it in precuts. She said it is only avail in yardage, and I was so disappointed as I didn't have an extra almost-$50 for the FQ. So today I was looking to see what was new on M and what did I find??? Prairie Journal CP & LC!!!! I was so excited I just had to order it immediately!!

Re: Prairie Journal fabric line

That is gorgeous. Whatcha gonna make?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Ohhh! I like it too, do u know what u are going to make with it?

Comment

I must do a little bragging here that is my niece Martha Walker new line. I am so excited that MSQC is carrying it. Glad you like it.
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by stitching woman View Post
          I must do a little bragging here that is my niece Martha Walker new line. I am so excited that MSQC is carrying it. Glad you like it.
          Bernice,

How exciting to have a niece in the industry! I haven't see that line, I'll have to go take a look.
          Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by stitching woman View Post
            Really??? Please tell her this line is just so fabulous!! As to what I will make, uh that's a loaded question! My original plan was to make Uncle Frank's Socks using a Gratitude LC (Jo Morton) cross cut 2x diagonally for the large corner triangles. Then for the 4-patches I have a jelly roll of Gathering Basket that I was going to combine with Butter Churn. The pattern also calls for using 4-1/2" squares to offset the 4-patches and that is what I planned on using the Prairie Journal for bc they are just too pretty to cut up into small pieces. But every time I browse they Jenny's tutorials I want to make that one and that one, and you know. It's hard making up my mind. What would you make?

Comment

That is pretty!
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

Very pretty fabric line! The blue in it is lovely. I love everything Henry Glass anyway. As to what to make with it? I could envision something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/460844974353207380/
                I am Sew Blessed!
                Alina

Comment

This one would also be nice especially with the border looking fabric in the line: http://www.sewnwithgrace.com/2013/07...90816062539849
                  I am Sew Blessed!
                  Alina

Comment

Working...
                  X