Sad:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad:(

This morning when I checked the daily deal I saw they had 10 items on sale! Yay!! I saw the
    Extravaganza Rolie Polie on sale, and it's already "currently unavailable". Boy it must have gone fast! Guess I'll have to get up earlier next time!
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Re: Sad

I guess it's a case of the early bird catching the worm....sorry.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Same here Lori!! I love that line and was so excited to see it on sale. But a few lucky early birds beat us to it I guess.
      Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put our favorite items on our wishlist and when they became DDs we got first dibs? Sending you a giant HUG, Lori!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
          Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could put our favorite items on our wishlist and when they became DDs we got first dibs? Sending you a giant HUG, Lori!!
          That would be a wonderful use of the Wish List
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
            Thanks Sandy! Love the idea, but my problem is that I don't know that I want it till I see it on sale!!! I'm the queen of impulse buying. Guess I was saved from that today!
            Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lori63 View Post
              Thanks Sandy! Love the idea, but my problem is that I don't know that I want it till I see it on sale!!! I'm the queen of impulse buying. Guess I was saved from that today!
              No you aren't! That's me!!! I totally buy on impulse all the time. Maybe we are really twins separated at birth

Comment

yeah, but I sew on impulse! Seriously. and I'm generally not impulsive by nature.
                Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

While we're lamenting over 'lost fabric deals', what makes me sad is when I have something on my wish list that is out of stock, and I get an email saying 'An item you've had your eye on is back in stock' and when I click on it, it's STILL unavailable! Did it sell out again, or what?
                  Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyCurious View Post
                    While we're lamenting over 'lost fabric deals', what makes me sad is when I have something on my wish list that is out of stock, and I get an email saying 'An item you've had your eye on is back in stock' and when I click on it, it's STILL unavailable! Did it sell out again, or what?
                    This has happened to me twice on the Blue Barn fabric - and it's still out of stock! Lori, Extravaganza is another of my favorites!
                    Cindy

Comment

I am on the west coast so the Daily Deal starts at 10PM. I looked at the Extravaganza Rolie Polie around 10:30 and it was already unavailable. They must not have had many in stock. To bad as it was pretty cute. I guess if saved me some money.

Comment

Working...
                      X