X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Re: Every Night at 10PM ...

Whew! I'm not alone. And I agree, it's nice to be West of Hamilton. We kind of get first dibs on the DD!

Leave a comment:

• Alpha O
    replied

I'm hoping the Dodgers and Giants score more runs.

Leave a comment:

• BethB
    replied

A couple of years ago when I first discovered M* and the Daily Deal, I stayed up til midnight to find out about the new daily deal. Midnight came and went and no DD. The next day I figured out Missouri is in a different time zone. Now I check it first thing in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• MaryD
    replied

DD changes here at 3.00pm.

Leave a comment:

• DramaMama
    replied

LOL, too funny.

Last week I was checking M* for the new quilting tutorial thinking it was Friday ... it was only Thursday!

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
    The dd doesn't change here until 1am.I hope your having a nice visit with your family.
    I'm on the East Coast also - with the 1am deal. Truly believe that this is the main cause of me being a Night Owl.

It does take me a while to re-adjust when I'm in Chicago - it changes at midnight there. 90% of the time I just wait until 1am no matter where I'm at.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

The dd doesn't change here until 1am.I hope your having a nice visit with your family.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

That's funny Toni. I get mixed up on days sometimes

Originally posted by bubba View Post
    It's 10pm when it changes here too. I really like when we go to Hawaii!! 7pm there!
    I won't rub it in but it nice to know I can get something before it sells out

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

It's 10pm when it changes here too. I really like when we go to Hawaii!! 7pm there!

Leave a comment:

• laura44
    replied

GuitarGramma, you almost had me fooled, I had to check my clock!
    Then I read the rest of your post! Hope you are having a good visit.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGramma
    started a topic Every Night at 10PM ...

Every Night at 10PM ...

I just had the funniest thing happen. You see, for me as a Californian, the Daily Deal changes at 10PM due to the time difference. So every night as I start my bedtime routine, I check M*'s Daily Deal.

Tonight, it's 10:46PM. I was stunned and confused that the Daily Deal hadn't changed since noon today.

That's when I remembered, I'm in Nebraska visiting my DD and family. The Daily Deal won't change here until midnight.

Sometimes I am such a Doofus!
Working...
X