I started a group for the pillowcases for Louisiana kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started a group for the pillowcases for Louisiana kids

It was suggested to me to create a group for the pillowcases, so I did. Check it out and hope you can volunteer and thanks to the ones who have!
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Re: I started a group for the pillowcases for Louisiana kids

Here's the link to the Group - the post has her address. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=268

Comment

Thanks, Judy, I am new to creating groups! LOL

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie

Comment

I will not be joining this group but, I would love to donate some Star Wars fabric. Over bought and it was the wrong fabric.
        If I send this to the address, will that be OK?

irene

Comment

yes, absolutely, I am gladly taking fabric donations as well!
          Thanks!

Julie

Comment

This is perfect for me! I have so much kids fabric, but not the time. I'll join to send that on.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thanks! I have a friend that is going to be helping me sew them with fabric donations!

Julie

Comment

bumping up this message!

Julie

Comment

bumping up this message

Julie

Comment

bumping this message again

Julie

Comment

bumping the message

Julie

Comment

Hello Julie,

I just came back from the post office. You should receive a package with 12 pillowcases for your children. Keep us posted on how y'all are getting along. I am sending prayers that the storms turn. Peace be with you and yours.

Comment

I received a package of fabric from Irene in Texas yesterday. Will be sewing them at a guild event Monday and in the mail to you by Wednesday.

Comment

Sending 10 pillowcases to you tomorrow

Comment

AWESOME!! We will meet our goal with no problem!
                              Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Julie

Comment

Working...
                              X