Neon colored fabric--anyone have any?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neon colored fabric--anyone have any?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm in search of neon fabrics. Colors that you'd find in the 80s. Neon pink, electric blue, neon orange, etc. It's for a quilt, so it needs to be cotton. I'm interested in purchasing from anyone who might have any. Or if you know a website where some is sold, that information would be appreciated as well. I've done a search and can't seem to find any that is cotton. Your help is appreciated!

Re: Neon colored fabric--anyone have any?

Just a heads up to people that might have these fabrics - any and all talk on the sale of fabric is not to be done in the open forum but in private message. Sales are not allowed on this forum.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenz View Post
      I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm in search of neon fabrics. Colors that you'd find in the 80s. Neon pink, electric blue, neon orange, etc. It's for a quilt, so it needs to be cotton. I'm interested in purchasing from anyone who might have any. Or if you know a website where some is sold, that information would be appreciated as well. I've done a search and can't seem to find any that is cotton. Your help is appreciated!
      You may want to take a look at MSQC Halloween fabrics... I've got a stash of those and many of them are neon, greens, oranges, purples...

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        Just a heads up to people that might have these fabrics - any and all talk on the sale of fabric is not to be done in the open forum but in private message. Sales are not allowed on this forum.
        Oh, I'm sorry. Should I delete my post? I wasn't sure how to connect with other members to help in my search.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
          You may want to take a look at MSQC Halloween fabrics... I've got a stash of those and many of them are neon, greens, oranges, purples...
          Thank you. I hadn't thought of looking in the Halloween fabrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenz View Post
            Oh, I'm sorry. Should I delete my post? I wasn't sure how to connect with other members to help in my search.
            No, you are fine, just that any discussion on pricing, etc needs to be done by PM. Mostly the "no selling" applies to people listing stuff for sale.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but the Dapper line of fabric has a few neons, and is like, totally 80s to me. It's geared more for guys, but it's pretty neat.

Dapper

They have precuts and some yardage.

Comment

I like to Google images to find stuff like this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=neon...HRcBARgQsAQISw
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

I may have a bit of pink, and lime green, I'll have to go dig to see.

Comment

Originally posted by shirleyknot View Post
                    I may have a bit of pink, and lime green, I'll have to go dig to see.
                    Don't forget, all discussion of sales, trades or sexual favors must be done in PM.

Comment

Just join this group. You are allowed to swap. Just say I have a charm pack if you have neon fabric,

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=115

For goodness sake, lead these members in the right direction.
                      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                        Just join this group. You are allowed to swap. Just say I have a charm pack if you have neon fabric,

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=115

For goodness sake, lead these members in the right direction.
                        Thank you for the link!

Comment

Kenz, people who might have it would click on your name and PM (private message) you :-)
                          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I'm trying to gather fabric to make an 80s type quilt. I bought some cassette tape fabric and thought neon/brights would give it just the right touch.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                              Don't forget, all discussion of sales, trades or sexual favors must be done in PM.
                              Bummer. I didn't know the sexual favors were banned. When did that happen??
                              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X