Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Design Board

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew if Missouri Star Quilt had a digital board I could drag my fabric prints I want to put together in a quilt to preview what they would look like together before I purchase the fabric?

Or any other site that might be helpful that I could take my MSQ fabric choices and put them into another site?

Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

Thank you in advance,
    Kayla

Re: Digital Design Board

I've thought that would be a nice idea too. I know Thousands of Bolts has a design area. Actually a lot of other sites have this same design area. I guess they bought the same software cause the inventory system is similar too.

Comment

The only one I know of is this one.

http://blog.modafabrics.com/palette-builder/

Welcome to the forum!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

So I also found fabric.com and it has a design wall, however I am not able to move the fabrics around like it says so its still a work in progress, but wanted to share this site as well incase someone had better luck than I

Thank you also for the responses. They have been helpful!

Comment

I have in the past put fabric in a wish list to see them in a group. You are not able to move them around but at least they are close together so you can see them together.

Comment

Update* I have been able to move the fabric around on fabric.com. I think my security settings were blocking it on another computer. So if anyone else would like to check it out, it does work!! You can lay them on top of one another even!

Comment

Working...
            X