X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DramaMama
    replied
    Re: I wish...

Maybe you could set up a Skype session with different friends at different times that you sew!

Leave a comment:

• mommadeb
    replied

Our long term sewing group broke up several months ago because of a family squabble. I really miss it as we had fun.

Leave a comment:

• QuilterFrawg
    replied

Just added myself. Dhubert, you're right down the road! I work part time at B&B in Buda, so we've probably met. And if you've not been to B&B, you should come. It's a great quilt shop.

Leave a comment:

• Maureen Anne
    replied

GaGa,
    I live in Moberly, Mo. Let's get connected!
    Micky

Leave a comment:

• Spiff
    replied

Just added myself. Sitting on Marylands eastern shore all by my lonesome ;-)

Leave a comment:

• sherriequilts
    replied

Gaga,
    How far are you from Brunswick MO? There is a great quilt shop and retreat center there ...Sew Sweet Quilt Shop ... They have open retreats from time to time.
    Sherrie

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

I have no friends or family members who sew so I wish I lived closer! You could probably meet somebody by stalking your nearest JA or LQS, LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• LauraP
    replied

I added myself, how about the rest of you from Kansas?

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

The fall forum retreat is a wonderful opportunity to get together with other forum members. We still have some openings if you are interested in coming. Here is the post with more information and the link to register. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=61474

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

I seem to be the only one on the map in WNC but I know there are others. They just need to get mapped up.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

wow: You are a fountain of info. I went there and added myself. It will be interesting to see if the rest of the forum does. I'm amazed how many folks there are.
    Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Check here - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1253169
    Snippet started the map and people have added themselves or she has added them when they message her. You can see who is in your state.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline T.
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Check here - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1253169
    Snippet started the map and people have added themselves or she has added them when they message her. You can see who is in your state.
    Thanks K., I added myself to the map

Leave a comment:

• GaGa
    replied

Looks like I'm up here in Northeast Missouri all alone. There are a few up in Iowa that are closer to me than those in Missouri! Maybe there are some but they've just not been located on the map. Now that I'm retired, I'd have more time for a get-together or a sew-together!

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

I met a forum friend and we actually went to dinner with her friends. She's not here anymore and we lost touch. The other Hawaii members are on other islands,

Leave a comment:

• stitchwishes
    replied

Nobody near me Next time me I move, I'm making sure it's somewhere quilty! Sure sounds fun!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X