Marshalls Dry Goods online shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshalls Dry Goods online shop

I saw a passing reference to this retailer in a forum post a while back & finally remembered to take a look. They seem to have some fantastic prices (the site isn't easy to navigate though!) and I was wondering if these are really good deals on quality fabric or if it's a case of "you get what you pay for"

Anyone have experience purchasing on-line you'd be willing to share?

http://www.marshalldrygoods.com/

Re: Marshalls Dry Goods online shop

I shop there in person so I get to feel the fabric. I haven't been disappointed. I seldom buy anywhere else.

Comment

I've purchased some things on line from them and have been happy with what I've purchased.

I just wish they had a search engine as it would make browsing a lot easier :-) I had to ask them a question once so emailed them and they replied promptly.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I ordered a few different patterns for "testing". It's a good weight/quality of fabric, will order again.

Comment

They do have a search box. I think it's on the home page. You can search by color, pattern, whatever. I love their fabrics and the customer service is great. They sent an order of 5 yards of fabric to our winter address a few years ago and when I called and told them I had confirmation that it was to be sent to another address, they verified that and sent a duplicate order at no cost to me. To me that is really good service.

Comment

Wow - that is great to hear! Thank you all.

My pocketbook is about to get much lighter

Comment

They are great people to deal with in person too.

Comment

Checked them out & will probably order. Got great selections & prices.

Gina

Comment

There fabrics are generally very nice. Good weight and nice feel.
                  Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                  sigpic

Comment

Arrrgggghhh! I've had my eye on one of their fabrics for a border, and this thread reminded me to see if it's still there. It's gone.

I want to cry now. I only waited because I didn't have the $$ for it, and was in the hospital when I got my check. Fiddlesticks.

Comment

Originally posted by SisterDi View Post
                      Arrrgggghhh! I've had my eye on one of their fabrics for a border, and this thread reminded me to see if it's still there. It's gone.

I want to cry now. I only waited because I didn't have the $$ for it, and was in the hospital when I got my check. Fiddlesticks.
                      Do not despair. Contact them. Sometimes when there isn't a lot left of a fabric, they put it on a back table marked down.

Comment

I love them.... getting an email that Scott Ford has sent me a package means i'm about to get some FABRIC... ))
                        I guess "he's the MAN" at that place... had to call once and it was he i had to speak to..LOL
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I've bought fabric from another retailer who got it wholesale from Marshall's. I've been happy with the quality. I've been eyeing a roll of Hobbs 80/20 batting on their site.
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

What was it that you wanted? I may have it.
                            Originally posted by SisterDi View Post

Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                              What was it that you wanted? I may have it.
                              Oh, it's so sweet of you to ask. It's probably for the better that I don't spend the money anyway, and I can't remember the actual name of the fabric, I just knew it by the picture.

The quilt I'm working on isn't promised to anyone, and has no due date. Something else will be out there when I'm ready for it, and I'll probably change my mind about the color ten times before then.

Comment

Working...
                              X