Michaels bought your Hancock info - Opt out link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michaels bought your Hancock info - Opt out link

Michaels has purchased Hancock's intellectual property which includes your contact information. If you don't want to be on Michaels mailing list you need to opt-out through this link: http://www.michaels.com/hancock-fabr...cs-notice.html by August 15th

There are a couple of articles that have hit the newspapers the past few days that explain the situation. But just wanted to let you know that email from Michaels is not spam if you were a Hancock's customer.
    Last edited by Judy, USMC; August 8, 2016, 12:38 AM.

Re: Michaels bought your Hancock info - Opt out link

I wonder if there are no Michaels in a 100 mile radius or so, if they will still send out emails to us.

Comment

Never mind, I just remembered I didn't give my email to Hancocks. I just got mailings from them.

Comment

I just got mailings, but did have a customer card. No phone number since I wouldn't give it. What are they doing with the discount customer cards? Email from that time is very defunct.

Comment

Guess once things get finalized they may address that issue but I haven't seen anything about it yet.

Comment

OOps - double post ....
            Last edited by Judy, USMC; August 9, 2016, 12:13 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Working...
            X