Forgot name of on-line stores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot name of on-line stores.

I thought I book marked these sites,but didn't. One site has all sorts of sewing notions etc. Jean or Karen mentioned it when someone was looking for machine feet. Site started with the letters We..... in it.
    Second one was for the moveable seam grid that fits around the needle, throat plate of the machine,and down the front. Allows you're seams to stay even when sewing wide seams. This site had the words Seam Sensational in it. This site had a quilt in it that somebody put up to show. If this info jogs anyone's memory, I would appreciate knowing what the site's names are. Have spent lots of time hunting this am.. Thanks a lot . Kathy
    All quilts cat tested and approved.
    sigpic

Re: Forgot name of on-line stores.

I don't know the ones you mentioned but Nancy's Notions has quite a bit of stuff like that so if nobody else knows you could check there. Good luck!

Comment

http://www.westalee.com.au or probably http://wawak.com

Comment

Originally posted by stitchwishes View Post
        Thanks a lot. It was Wawak. No wonder I couldn't find it. Have it book marked for sure this time. Hopefully, someone will remember who has the moveable seam guide. Seller had a patent on it. Cost about $10.00 Maybe that will help jog someone's memory. Thanks Kathy
        sigpic

Comment

Finally, found the other site. Have both 25yds of elastic for$15.00 and the seam guide for $11.00 Ordered. Now if I can just buy some motivation to finish my UFO's. Seems to be easier to make quilt tops than to finish them. Thanks for your help. Kathy
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, you got me curious now, where is the site for the seam guide? I don't like the seam guide on my foot. Glad you were able to find the sites you wanted.

I have the magnetic one but loose threads get stuck under it.
            Vonnie

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
              Okay, you got me curious now, where is the site for the seam guide? I don't like the seam guide on my foot. Glad you were able to find the sites you wanted.

Sorry I can't link the site but itis Seamingly Accurate Seam Guide reannlilydesigns.com. Nothing I've tried has helped me. Kathy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post

http://reannalilydesigns.com/product...te-seam-guide/

Comment

Thanks ladies!

I have never seen it before. Looks like it's something I could get a lot of use out of.
                  Vonnie

Comment

Wow. I've never seen that Seamingly Accurate Seam Guide before. Looks interesting.
                    Thanx for the link.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                    The Farmmyfarm

Comment

Thanks for the link - any help on the 1/4" seam is greatly appreciated.
                      Cindy

Comment

I am interested too. Thank you....

My temporary solution, is a lime green duck tape strip, works well, doesn't catch, or move.
                        Michel placed on my machine, a 1/4" sew line, to help me see and stay linedup. It helped sew much he also put this on my rulers too, to make cutting faster, and more accurate. Grate for now, maybe this can help you too, in a pinch.
                        PhotoEditor-1470758847693.jpg
                        PhotoEditor-1470760672547.jpg

....Bee
                        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Have used those little magnet cards, duct tape etc. Am hoping this guide will help. Hopefully it will be here soon. Kathy
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X