• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kensington
    replied
    Re: I won a Layer Cake!

Originally posted by bhaggerty View Post
    That is cool!
    Do you get to pick out which one you want or will it be a mystery layer cake?
    I have only ordered once so far in the gold star contest, it came yesterday, and it was $1 QC.
    I hope to hear about more winnings here on the forum. I have been following the posts about it hoping one of you all win the grand prize or one of the big prizes at least! It is fun to hear about good things happening to good people.
    I had to play it once, but do not know that I will again unless there is a DD that is a must have for me.
    I have never purchased a lottery ticket, just gold star tickets. Heehee!
    No... it just said I won and it was a Layer Cake... No one said what it was or anything yet.

Leave a comment:

• bec
    replied

Hurray for you! Isn't great when you're contacted and told you've won fabric!?

Leave a comment:

• bhaggerty
    replied

That is cool!
    Do you get to pick out which one you want or will it be a mystery layer cake?
    I have only ordered once so far in the gold star contest, it came yesterday, and it was $1 QC.
    I hope to hear about more winnings here on the forum. I have been following the posts about it hoping one of you all win the grand prize or one of the big prizes at least! It is fun to hear about good things happening to good people.
    I had to play it once, but do not know that I will again unless there is a DD that is a must have for me.
    I have never purchased a lottery ticket, just gold star tickets. Heehee!

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Oh... that is right. I did win the dance off last year! Nice big quilt kit. Brings to mind, I also won a dance contest in High School. Woot!

Leave a comment:

• Luvngrammy
    replied

I keep hoping...so far only 3/1$ qc also..

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Congrats....Winning is so much fun!

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

Congrats!! So nice to 'know' somebody who has won

Leave a comment:

• alliek
    replied

Wow good for you! that is fun!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Congrats lady. I just placed my first order last night....so fingers crossed. I know you will make something spectacular out of what ever it turns out to be. Oh yeah, the dance contest...you rocked that one

Leave a comment:

• asta
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    You won a quilt kit for dancing too! So far, just the $1 Quilter's Cash for me. That is all I managed to win last year as well. It seems like more people are winning fabric early this year. Maybe that is a good sign ...
    I remember that dance contest! We had so much fun last year, can hardly wait for this years events.
    Congrats Gloria!

Leave a comment:

• CheyMom14
    replied

Congrats on your layer cake. So far only quilters cash for me. Five orders so far and am finishing a room remodel for sewing overflow so after spending a moderate amount on that project trying to hold off on spending a great amount on fabric which is only sorta working. Remodel has forced me to see what a tremendous amount of stash I have and getting it organized will help with future projects. Winning anything is soo much fun! Good luck to all!

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Congrats! I haven't placed large enough orders since the contest started to get a Golden Ticket, but that's okay.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

Last year I overspent my budget and my anxiety level was thru the roof. I didn't win anything out of "way too many orders" and so , because I am blessed with plenty of fabric to sew with this year and probably next year, I won't win this year either...because I have decide not to get caught up in the frenzy that I had with myself last year. My guilt was overwhelming that I was spending more than I could afford just so I could WIN. I felt like a 5 year old when I onlygot quilter cash and wanted to cry.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline T.
    replied

Congrats. My order (and ticket) should be arriving today, keeping my fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied

Great! I'm envious :-) I've only won things twice in my life, once here and once in first grade.

I haven't been purchasing a whole lot lately but yesterday I did find that the Stonehenge Jasper jelly roll was on sale for a good price so I combined it with my points and got it for $30 with shipping. So I figure either way I'm a winner :-) Jasper has been on my wish list for quite a while so I'm thrilled LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X