I won a Layer Cake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I won a Layer Cake!

Congrats lady. I just placed my first order last night....so fingers crossed. I know you will make something spectacular out of what ever it turns out to be. Oh yeah, the dance contest...you rocked that one
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Wow good for you! that is fun!

Comment

Congrats!! So nice to 'know' somebody who has won

Comment

Congrats....Winning is so much fun!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I keep hoping...so far only 3/1$ qc also..

Comment

Oh... that is right. I did win the dance off last year! Nice big quilt kit. Brings to mind, I also won a dance contest in High School. Woot!

Comment

That is cool!
                Do you get to pick out which one you want or will it be a mystery layer cake?
                I have only ordered once so far in the gold star contest, it came yesterday, and it was $1 QC.
                I hope to hear about more winnings here on the forum. I have been following the posts about it hoping one of you all win the grand prize or one of the big prizes at least! It is fun to hear about good things happening to good people.
                I had to play it once, but do not know that I will again unless there is a DD that is a must have for me.
                I have never purchased a lottery ticket, just gold star tickets. Heehee!
                Happy Quilting!

Comment

Hurray for you! Isn't great when you're contacted and told you've won fabric!?
                  Bec

Comment

Originally posted by bhaggerty View Post
                    That is cool!
                    Do you get to pick out which one you want or will it be a mystery layer cake?
                    I have only ordered once so far in the gold star contest, it came yesterday, and it was $1 QC.
                    I hope to hear about more winnings here on the forum. I have been following the posts about it hoping one of you all win the grand prize or one of the big prizes at least! It is fun to hear about good things happening to good people.
                    I had to play it once, but do not know that I will again unless there is a DD that is a must have for me.
                    I have never purchased a lottery ticket, just gold star tickets. Heehee!
                    No... it just said I won and it was a Layer Cake... No one said what it was or anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X