I won a Layer Cake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won a Layer Cake!

Well, the card says "10 inch Squares Pack" but I am assuming that is the generic for "Layer Cake"!!

I'm excited! I already had 2 for $1 in QC I got the day I shopped up there in town a few weeks ago. But, this card came in the mail today in my package!

I WON SOMETHING!

The only other thing I've ever won was the Quilt I won last year at the Retreat! Love that quilt.

Re: I won a Layer Cake!

Congrats! It is so much fun...even if it is $1 QC.
    Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Woohoo.......let the sewing begin!

Comment

Awesome. Love hearing from the winners of the prizes.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Congrats!!! You lucky lady. Those bigger prizes are still waiting for you to claim them..
          Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
          :icon_wave:

Comment

You won a quilt kit for dancing too! So far, just the $1 Quilter's Cash for me. That is all I managed to win last year as well. It seems like more people are winning fabric early this year. Maybe that is a good sign ...
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Congrats!! You'll have to start planning your next quilt now.
              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Congrats! My order shipped today, fingers crossed, I won all QC last year.
                Beth

Comment

Congratulations! That is great. I'm sure you will be sure to share with us what you make with your prize.
                  If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Great! I'm envious :-) I've only won things twice in my life, once here and once in first grade.

I haven't been purchasing a whole lot lately but yesterday I did find that the Stonehenge Jasper jelly roll was on sale for a good price so I combined it with my points and got it for $30 with shipping. So I figure either way I'm a winner :-) Jasper has been on my wish list for quite a while so I'm thrilled LOL
                    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Congrats. My order (and ticket) should be arriving today, keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Last year I overspent my budget and my anxiety level was thru the roof. I didn't win anything out of "way too many orders" and so , because I am blessed with plenty of fabric to sew with this year and probably next year, I won't win this year either...because I have decide not to get caught up in the frenzy that I had with myself last year. My guilt was overwhelming that I was spending more than I could afford just so I could WIN. I felt like a 5 year old when I onlygot quilter cash and wanted to cry.
                        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                        Terry

Comment

Congrats! I haven't placed large enough orders since the contest started to get a Golden Ticket, but that's okay.
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Congrats on your layer cake. So far only quilters cash for me. Five orders so far and am finishing a room remodel for sewing overflow so after spending a moderate amount on that project trying to hold off on spending a great amount on fabric which is only sorta working. Remodel has forced me to see what a tremendous amount of stash I have and getting it organized will help with future projects. Winning anything is soo much fun! Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                              You won a quilt kit for dancing too! So far, just the $1 Quilter's Cash for me. That is all I managed to win last year as well. It seems like more people are winning fabric early this year. Maybe that is a good sign ...
                              I remember that dance contest! We had so much fun last year, can hardly wait for this years events.
                              Congrats Gloria!
                              Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Working...
                              X