D- Ring supplier recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D- Ring supplier recommendations

I have to order 2" D-rings. This seems to not be a size that is handled by all suppliers. I have read that some suppliers are very slow in delivery, and often inaccurate as well. So, I am appealing to the forum to give me the names of some reputable suppliers.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Re: D- Ring supplier recommendations

Many times I order from Amazon, one of the suppliers I like most is Country Brook Designs. They are also located on ebay and have their own website. They are fast with shipping, often getting to me before Amazon says they will. Grammaterry recommended http://springfieldleather.com/ and I have ordered from them and been very happy with their service and product as well.

I am working on Alan to get Missouri Star to carry bag hardware. I think they could do great with that as well.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I either buy off Amazon or Ebay, unless I make it to a shop in Seattle where I can sometimes find them.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Springfieldleather.com is fast with shipping and if you can order a bunch the prices seem to be the most reasonable. The quality is good. I bought 1 1/2 inch ones for the zipper bags I am making and got 100 for around 24$
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Thanks everyone! Springfield leather didn't have 2" D-rings.

I ordered from this Etsy company - https://www.etsy.com/shop/PurseSuppliesRUs 30-2" D- rings for $18.65, and free shipping. I should be getting them at the beginning of next week.
          If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Working...
          X