Where Oh Where Did You Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Oh Where Did You Go?

I was just looking back at my User Notes and many of my notes are gone. Anyone have any idea why that happened? I often copy a link in a post to add to my notes, especially quilts you all post that I love. Many of those images are gone. Very disappointing. I wasn't always good about labeling them with the name of the member who made the quilt so I have no way to find the image again. I even tried entering the image number in the search forum and nothing will come up.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Re: Where Oh Where Did You Go?

Haha I can't even remember how to create a user note!!

Comment

Hmmm, i just checked my notes and they are all there. I wonder what happened. Have you tried checking with Al to see if they've changed something?
      Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
        I was just looking back at my User Notes and many of my notes are gone. Anyone have any idea why that happened? I often copy a link in a post to add to my notes, especially quilts you all post that I love. Many of those images are gone. Very disappointing. I wasn't always good about labeling them with the name of the member who made the quilt so I have no way to find the image again. I even tried entering the image number in the search forum and nothing will come up.
        I went to your profile and was able to see your user notes.

Comment

If they were just links to something they may have been affected when Al had to pull the module that included the like button off the forum. I noticed many links no longer work since then
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

Rebecca you have 204 user notes, I started at the beginning and for at least the first page, all the links worked.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Well darn, I started out on page 11 of your notes and you're right, it doesn't take you to your link. Then I checked mine, same thing. Bummer deal for sure!
              sigpic

Comment

It's a mystery. I guess I'll send Al a message and ask if it's something I did or he did. hahaha

Monique - It's amazing that I ended up with so many. There are a bunch I could delete but I tried and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them.
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Oh no,
                  That would be terrible, I've been holding on to link, too. I figured that would help me as well as others, who might need them. I sure hope you find them up.Good luck.

....Bee
                  The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                  ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Working...
                  X