i caved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i caved!

With only 3 days before I am doing a two day, 13 shop shop-hop I couldn't resist the kaffe fassett daily deal and a golden ticket to go with it. I am a bad bad girl, lol. A nice prize with the ticket might help with some of the guilt I am feeling, I had been doing good putting things in my cart and walking away without completing the transactions, thus not buying but this one I did it all very quickly. Can't wait to get it now!
    Beth

Re: i caved!

Its so pretty. I'm fighting the temptation myself.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Jenny mentions use a colored back ground. I am so color design poor. What would you use. I went thru Kaffe's other fabrics and didn't see anything.

Comment

sounds like you have been caught up in the golden ticket mode. I did that last year and found myself so anxious and disappointed each time I received a shipment. I was ordering stuff I didn't need. SO this year, I have not even looked at the dd's.
        success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
        Terry of NC

Comment

I am struggling. Just bought some Kaffe yardage I need to start a quilt, and have more yardage in my cart at M*. Thus I don't NEED a jr, but......

Comment

Good for you! I hope you get a lovely prize.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
            X