Indian Batik Sandy Hook Leaf Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Batik Sandy Hook Leaf Blue

I was finishing up a border on a quilt last night and was concerned it was too wide, but when I got the last strip on it is measuring out at 96 x 108. I wanted at least 100 x 114 since it is a platform bed. I know how to fix it but unfortunately I am out of this fabric. I intend to put on another strip of the orange and then a final 2.5" blue strip. Of course I ran out of fabric. I purchased it from Fabric.com but they are out and the other place I tried is also out of stock. I tried here but they do not have it either. If anyone has a yard they can sell or knows where I can locate this could they let me know. I have attached a photo of the fabric and it may be a little darker than this due to the flash but hope this helps. It is called Indian Batik Sandy Hook Leaf Blue. I have until November to locate it so I can have it finished and mailed by Christmas. Help please

Dscn5286.jpg
    sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Re: Indian Batik Sandy Hook Leaf Blue

By the way this is made by Textile Creations and I have an email out to them for assistance also.

Comment

Try A Scarlet Thread in McDonough, GA. Karin Taylor and the girls are real nice and you can ask them and they can look for you. If they do have it they will ship it to you. Their number is 678-583-2296. Even though I live in Kennesaw, GA and have at least 6 quilt stores in a 10 mile radius of me I will travel the extra distance to McDonough. Also another place you could possibly try is Cotton Tails in Kennesaw, GA 678-355-6776. Robin Jones the owner of this store is real nice as well. I hope this helps some. Good luck.

What I can see of your quilt it looks great.

Comment

I tried the first shop and they are looking for it. And will get back with me. Thank you. I was going to tell you the pattern on the quilt but I can not find the tutorial. Weird. I did change it a little since it had too much white in it.

Comment

Neither had it but were very nice. I think I found the perfect solution. Thank you for the help.

Comment

You might try Etsy or Ebay they both have sellers some that are cleaning out stash and some that just know they have an audience.Good luck.
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Well yesterday I got an email from Textile Creations. They have a fabric library of every fabric they have made. They had one yard of this and charged me $3.98. Usps mail brought it to 7.24. That is a deal on the fabric. Thanks for all the help. If anyone needs fabric from this company they are great to work with.

Comment

Working...
              X