This forum is killing me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum is killing me!

Okay so I discovered Jenny's tutorials a couple of years ago so have loads of quilt ideas but then I joined the forum and bang!! New quilt ideas abound on here! Just seen the square in a square - that's another one to add to the list. Then there's the bags and wall hangings - the list goes on - at this rate I will be 100 years old before I get to the end of my current list but every time I visit someone else posts another quilt!!! What a wonderful way to spend my time (and money) haha!

Re: This forum is killing me!

Hi and welcome if I didn't already. Glad you like it hear. There is lots of inspiration here for sure.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Haha, same to me. That`s why I paused some month and went in here rarely. Too much wonderful ideas, to much wonderful quilters, great links, sensationel tutorials .... but it is a bug ... let`s live with it ...

Comment

We have all been there but it is a better addiction than drugs or booze. LOL
        sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Comment

and don't forget the friends we get to accumulate
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

WELCOME TO THE ☆ CLUB

....Bee
            The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
            ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

I hear ya, i had the same thing happen to me. No complaints though, the quilters her are awsome,always encouraging and no drama. ..LOVE THIS FORUM.....
              Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

Yep I feel your pain. But that's the burden we bear, besides a long list of quilts to make is validation for buying fabric!

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! A great place for sure

Comment

Shouting out a Howdy Do from central Illinois... You got bit big time by that Quilting Bug!! He'll find you and never leave. Just see how fast your stash will grow and you KNOW you've become addicted.
                    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                    :icon_wave:

Comment

Yep, this is hands down the best forum to be in. I've been in another (now defunct) visited others & you know who I mean. I don't go anywhere else 'cept to someone's blog. No need to. Our forum members here ROCK!!

Gina

Comment

Or you can say - I died and went to quilting heaven!!!
                        Preeti
                        http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am sooooo happy to hear that I am in such good company. My stash is definitely growing along with my quilt toppers, but as I deepen my friendship with my new quilting machine I hope to take the plunge lunge and get some finished before reverting to my list. Having said that i have promised to make some simple bags for a charity at work so will have to run up a few first.

Comment

Working...
                          X