M* Catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M* Catalogue

I just got back from the mailbox where I found my fall issue of the new M* catalogue. There are so many kits in there. I didn't realize they had so many. I looked up kits on the shop page and there are 6 pages of kits, but they don't appear to be the same ones.

As with everything M* does, the catalogue is beautiful. I will definitely be going through this again tonight when I have more time.

I'd be interested to know what you think of it.
    Cindy

Re: M* Catalogue

Hmmm I will have to keep checking my mail for mine.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

No sign of mine yet....
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I took a quick snapshot of one of the kits
        catalogue.jpg

I can't find it on the shop page and it seems pretty expensive. What do you think? It is very pretty, though.
        Cindy

Comment

I got one too and have already thumbed through it. I saw some interesting notions that I did not know they carried. And for one wanting to know if they can buy the thread bin separately, you can. It's on page 32 for $33.95.

I do like the way the catalog incorporates pictures of the shops, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KaylaWalker View Post
            I got one too and have already thumbed through it. I saw some interesting notions that I did not know they carried. And for one wanting to know if they can buy the thread bin separately, you can. It's on page 32 for $33.95.

I do like the way the catalog incorporates pictures of the shops, etc.
            I'm happy to know about the thread bin. Yay!
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

I can't wait to get mine...I don't have any problem shopping online and ordering, but always like to look at catalogs, too!
              Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I just asked them on FB about not being able to find the kits from the catalogue on the website. She said they hope to have the items listed by next week. Should be a ton of new stuff!
                Cindy

Comment

Catalog? Or Block Magazine? What Catalog?

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                    Catalog? Or Block Magazine? What Catalog?
                    A week or two ago we got an email announcing that there was going to be a catalog and asked that folks made sure there address was correct. Suppose to be a catAlog of what they sell now. There was a thread about this as someone didn't want to receive it.
                    Wendy
                    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I'm excited.
                      Can't wait to receive my catalogue!!

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                      The Farmmyfarm

Comment

I knew my address was correct so I didn't check it. Will I just automatically get the catalog do you think?
                        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                        Terry

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
                          I knew my address was correct so I didn't check it. Will I just automatically get the catalog do you think?
                          Yes, I didn't do anything to my address - it just showed up in the mail.
                          Cindy

Comment

I was just thinking this morning that I hadn't heard or seen anymore about the catalog. So glad to know it will be arriving soon.

Comment

Ohhhhh wonderful!!! I'll be dogging my mail box now LOL Can't wait.
                              https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                              Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X