Thank you to M* Quilting Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to M* Quilting Team!

A few weeks ago I sent a quilt top along with backing material to M* for quilting. A couple of days ago (Saturday) I got a call from Anna from the Quilting group to tell me there was a problem with my backing. I had apparently mis-measured, mis-cut the backing. She was so sweet in figuring out a solution...which is for M* to add additional material to the top & bottom to make up for the shortage...and by using 108" wide fabric, only a quarter yard will be needed...at minimum additional cost. No charge to cut and sew the additional fabric onto my poorly measured backing. And since my backing is yellow & white, their use of solid white additions to top and bottom will look just fine.

What wonderful customer service! Thank you Anna, and thank you M*...you are the best!

Re: Thank you to M* Quilting Team!

They are awesome, aren't there?
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

How nice of them!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

They are a great group of people! Wonderful to work with.
        Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

That's what I call personal customer service...yay M*!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

They are the BEST! I had a similar situation regarding the backing of my quilt sent to them. They were wonderful and I really appreciated their advice. They are so professional,courteous and a pleasure to do business with. They should be a role model for any business, large or small. Yes! Thank you MSQC!

Comment

Working...
            X