Ribbit ribbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribbit ribbit

53 seams to rip out and redo. Sure hope I there is something good on TV tonight.
    "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
    Hillary Clinton

Re: Ribbit ribbit

What are you ripping?
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Blocks where you cut off a wedge and sew it onto another color. i am using solids ( no right or wrong side) so joined the pieces on wrong edge. It is chilly here tonight so I won't mind an evening snuggling with family on the couch while ripping.
      "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
      Hillary Clinton

Comment

What a great attitude to have!

Comment

Well, enjoy the evening and I'm sure get it all straightened out and your project will be beautiful
          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

53....52....51...for every seam you rip out give yourself a piece of chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by just4me View Post
              53....52....51...for every seam you rip out give yourself a piece of chocolate!
              Or a sip of wine. Enjoy your night!
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

I was doing some ribbiting earlier today. I am making placemats, and to avoid having to bind them, I am using the pillow method to layer them. I did two, complete with backstitching before and after the opening, before I realized I had layered them incorrectly. Getting those backstitches out without ripping the fabric was the challenge.

You have the right idea to do it in the evening with the company of family.
                If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Nothing that drastic but I am working on a purse and let's just say the directions leave a LOT to be desired. I have ripped out the same seam twice now and it looks like I am going to have to rip again. You would think if people sell a pattern it would make sense!
                  Debbie

Comment

Working...
                  X