Would Love To See This Exhibit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would Love To See This Exhibit!

I found this site today. Watch the video documentary of the Sacred Threads Quilt Show. I really enjoyed it and planned to watch a little at a time........but sat and watched the whole thing.

Now I'm going to look at the slide show from their latest show.

Hope you enjoy it too.

http://www.sacredthreadsquilts.com/
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Re: Would Love To See This Exhibit!

Don't remember where I'd heard about this - thanks for the link.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I started watching it and it looks so inspiring. I want to watch it all at once, so I'll be back later.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I cannot thank you enough for posting a link to this amazing exhibit. I love viewing online quilt and slide shows but don't know how find them on my own. This show was really different in that it highlights nontraditional quilts and wall hangings with a spiritual theme. I am an atheist and I still loved seeing it!

Comment

I just finished watching the slide show with background music. It is wonderful. Later I plan to watch the video stories from the artist.

If I lived in the area of the show I would definitely attend.
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Thanks for posting this; I had never heard of it before. I noticed there is a show coming to GA in Nov. I plan to put it on my calendar and go see it. I will let you know if I make it there.
            Cindy

Comment

Working...
            X