Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
    Can you post that link again here.
    Its in post #30

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied
    Re: HOUSTON

Originally posted by cashs mom View Post
    Um, no. there aren't. There are 24 aisles this year. I posted a link to the floor layout. Even in its hayday when Quilt Fest took the whole downstairs and the food was upstairs there were only around 35 or 40 aisles. I've been going for about 20 years and used to work there. I walked them many times.
    Can you post that link again here.

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

Um, no. there aren't. There are 24 aisles this year. I posted a link to the floor layout. Even in its hayday when Quilt Fest took the whole downstairs and the food was upstairs there were only around 35 or 40 aisles. I've been going for about 20 years and used to work there. I walked them many times.
    I thought that's what I said - the aisles went into the 20's. Well that's what I meant by it.

Leave a comment:

• cashs mom
    replied

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
    Who all will be there on Thursday and Friday? I will probably be there Thursday and part of Friday.
    I should be there Friday morning.

Leave a comment:

• cashs mom
    replied

Originally posted by snippet View Post
    Great, then I look forward to meeting y'all at 2pm at the MSQC booth! How will we recognize each other? Maybe a name tag that says "MSQC forum" or something like that? I really don't want to have to ask everyone at that booth if they are from the forum, but I will if I have to! LOL

oh yeah, there are that many aisles! last year, the vendors took up 3 entire halls! I think they went into to 20's for aisles. The food court was moved upstairs.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

I'm not anywhere near Houston so I won't be coming, but I just got this email from Martelli, if anyone going is interested. Supposedly, there is a question at the end of the video and if you give the answer at the booth, they will give you an additional discount. I didn't watch the video so that's all I can tell you. Martelli booth numbers for Festival are:
    2322 - 10' x 20' Corner Booth-Martelli Longarm
    2314 - 20' x 30' Island-All other Martelli products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTphorWfB5Y

Leave a comment:

• cashs mom
    replied

You might want to recheck with them. Here's the floor plan and it only goes to 2400 http://quilts.com/assets/festivalfloorplan.pdf The last few years it has always taken up 3 halls but only 24 or 25 aisles.

Okay, I just found you. Recheck your number. Sewing Party is apparently booth # 555.
    Last edited by cashs mom; October 27, 2016, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

Who all will be there on Thursday and Friday? I will probably be there Thursday and part of Friday.
    I will be cutting fabric in Sewing Party booth 5555 until 3 or 4, with a few hours off after that. Stop by and ask for me if you can.

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

How will we recognize each other? Maybe a name tag that says "MSQC forum" or something like that? I really don't want to have to ask everyone at that booth if they are from the forum, but I will if I have to! LOL
    Made this up for myself.....I could probably make and email them to anyone who might want one. Or you could just black out my name with a sharpie and add your name with a white sharpie. It fits in a standard name tag holder.

Missouir Star Name Badge.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

I'm flying into Houston on Thursday morning, but not sure what SIL has planned for that day. However, since the whole point of the trip is the Expo - I'm betting we'll be there every day from Thursday to Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

Great, then I look forward to meeting y'all at 2pm at the MSQC booth! How will we recognize each other? Maybe a name tag that says "MSQC forum" or something like that? I really don't want to have to ask everyone at that booth if they are from the forum, but I will if I have to! LOL

So where is booth 5555? There usually aren't that many aisles. Aisle 5500 would be in the food court or maybe the parking lot! lol
    oh yeah, there are that many aisles! last year, the vendors took up 3 entire halls! I think they went into to 20's for aisles. The food court was moved upstairs.
    Last edited by snippet; October 26, 2016, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cashs mom
    replied

So where is booth 5555? There usually aren't that many aisles. Aisle 5500 would be in the food court or maybe the parking lot! lol

Leave a comment:

• cashs mom
    replied

MSQC isn't on the Exhibitor list. Are you sure they are going to have a booth?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it listed by category but not alphabetically for some odd reason. Anyway, it's booth 2003 according to Quilts Inc's site.
    Last edited by cashs mom; October 25, 2016, 09:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

So.... how about we all meet at the MSQC booth at 2pm on Saturday?
    Will definitely try to meet everyone then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X