HOUSTON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOUSTON

I'm not anywhere near Houston so I won't be coming, but I just got this email from Martelli, if anyone going is interested. Supposedly, there is a question at the end of the video and if you give the answer at the booth, they will give you an additional discount. I didn't watch the video so that's all I can tell you. Martelli booth numbers for Festival are:
    2322 - 10' x 20' Corner Booth-Martelli Longarm
    2314 - 20' x 30' Island-All other Martelli products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTphorWfB5Y
    Cindy

Comment

Originally posted by snippet View Post
      Great, then I look forward to meeting y'all at 2pm at the MSQC booth! How will we recognize each other? Maybe a name tag that says "MSQC forum" or something like that? I really don't want to have to ask everyone at that booth if they are from the forum, but I will if I have to! LOL

oh yeah, there are that many aisles! last year, the vendors took up 3 entire halls! I think they went into to 20's for aisles. The food court was moved upstairs.
      Um, no. there aren't. There are 24 aisles this year. I posted a link to the floor layout. Even in its hayday when Quilt Fest took the whole downstairs and the food was upstairs there were only around 35 or 40 aisles. I've been going for about 20 years and used to work there. I walked them many times.
      Patrice S

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
        Who all will be there on Thursday and Friday? I will probably be there Thursday and part of Friday.
        I should be there Friday morning.
        Patrice S

Comment

Originally posted by cashs mom View Post
          Um, no. there aren't. There are 24 aisles this year. I posted a link to the floor layout. Even in its hayday when Quilt Fest took the whole downstairs and the food was upstairs there were only around 35 or 40 aisles. I've been going for about 20 years and used to work there. I walked them many times.
          I thought that's what I said - the aisles went into the 20's. Well that's what I meant by it.

Comment

Originally posted by cashs mom View Post
            Can you post that link again here.

Comment

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
              Can you post that link again here.
              Its in post #30
              Patrice S

Comment

Working...
              X