HOUSTON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOUSTON

I am so excited....got my plane tickets for the Houston Quilt Show. I'll be staying with my SIL who is an awesome quilter and lives just a few mins from the venue. Her DIL (my niece) will be joining us from Colorado. I don't know if I'm more excited to be attending the quilt show, or to be spending the weekend with these two wonderful ladies that I only get to see every several years.

Are any of your guys planning to attend....maybe we could have a little meet and greet.

Im counting the days!!!!

Re: HOUSTON

I know you will have a fabulous time....enjoy every minute with your sis and niece.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hi Carol. I will definitely be there and would love to meet you. Just submitted my registration for some classes a few days ago. Just PM me closer to the show when you know your schedule.

Comment

I hope you have a wonderful time at the show and with your family.
        :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Have a wonderful, wonderful time!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I'm going! I'm going with a group of 4 busloads of ladies. I'd love to meet up. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by snippet View Post
              I'm going! I'm going with a group of 4 busloads of ladies. I'd love to meet up. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.
              Who put this 4 bus load of quilters together???

Comment

a lady in my city has done this for a few years. She's not a store owner either, but I think she's part of a guild. Only this isn't part of a guild trip. She's just well connected and the price and comfort can't be beat.

Comment

Anyone been to Houston and Paducah - How do they compare? I'm only a few hours from Paducah, so go there every year, but would consider Houston if there is a good enough reason to go.

Comment

a lady in my city has done this for a few years. She's not a store owner either, but I think she's part of a guild. Only this isn't part of a guild trip. She's just well connected and the price and comfort can't be beat.
                    Can you swing by and pick me up too!?
                    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Have a wonderful time. If you get a chance to meet up with Carrol (snippet), do it...you will be glad you did.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I'll be there Saturday and Sunday also. Lets touch base closer to the date and set a place and time for MSQ Forum Friends to meet up.

Comment

Just remember .. What happens in Houston, stays in Houston �� Also fashion ends at the knees ... Wear the most comfortable well fitting shoes you can afford. It's a huge place to walk around ... Have fun!
                          Sherrie
                          Life ain’t always beautiful
                          But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Comment

I find the Paducah show so crowded it is not pleasant to navigate. Maybe the Houston show has a larger floor plan, with wider aisles, etc?

Comment

I live in Houston and am making my plans now for what days I'll be attending. It's an awesome show and you'll have a great time. Bring comfie clothes and shoes, a big tote, a camera and lots of money
                              Patrice S

Comment

Working...
                              X