Missouri Star is at the Hershey Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri Star is at the Hershey Show!

I thought to myself 'well, I'll be!" I had pulled up a list of vendors and didn't see them listed, guess I just missed their name. Of course I do not remember what the fella's name was - it was short - something like Roy maybe. I looked him straight in the eye and asked where Jenny was? He laughed and said we are trying to get her to come out here - sounded like he had been asked the where's Jenny question a hundred times already.
    Everything was regular price so I didn't buy anything, but then again, I didn't buy hardly much of anything from anyone else either. I go to get ideas and remind myself of my huge stash and move on. I did get a large spool of Superior Bottom Line thread to use on all these quilts I am currently working on - someone on here suggested that for FMQ beginners. I don't know what a good price is, I paid $14.99 plus tax. Some Brother bobbins and a package of those Magic Genie washers to put under your bobbins.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Re: Missouri Star is at the Hershey Show!

Sounds great!!! I am going there tomorrow.

Comment

You must have met BJ...him and his wife travel around in a huge RV doing the shows. He is a really nice guy.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

That is a good price for the thread. The first time I bought it was at SewExpo and the special was 3/$20. It's never been that again. I'm kinda thinking it was supposed to be 3/$30, but I'd have bought it either way!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Lucky you. You were very restrained. I have been too lately.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I am going to the Hershey tomorrow. Is there anyone else going? The show is great and I am so excited to learn Missouri Star is going to be there. It will be my first stop.

Comment

Got home a short while ago from Quilt Odyssey in Hershey, PA. I took a class on hand applique from 9-5. Over the lunch break, I shopped the merchant mall. M* was there and you were right, auntie era, it was BJ and his wife. I was walking down one of the aisles and saw Jenny's face and I thought - that's funny, someone has pics of Jenny. Then I remembered M* was there. I did buy 2 charm packs b/c they had golden tickets there. Got some quilters cash. Asked if I've been there I said not yet but was going in September for the fall forum retreat. I also bought a couple Halloween fabrics from another vendor and a small Martelli cutting board. It wasn't half price but there was a decent discount on them. Spent way too much but had a great time.

Comment

Working...
              X