Janome Atelier 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janome Atelier 7

Does anyone have one of these janome machines? I have an opportunity to buy one, but I know very little about it.

I have a Janome 5900QE which I bought 18 months ago. I understand that although the model is still available it has been dropped from the Janome list of machines. If I sell the 5900 to buy the Atelier I was wondering how much I should ask for it. Its in very good condition and has several extra feet with it. I paid £799 when I bought it.

Any comments would be very welcome.

I am still trying to perfect the zipper bags making it with a loose lining rather than the one that Jenny did. Mixed results so far.
    ================================================== ==============

Re: Janome Atelier 7

OK I guess no one has this machine. I have decided to go ahead and buy it, I really hope its ok.
    ================================================== ==============

Comment

I don't know much about Janomes, but I have never heard of this model. Maybe it is one they sell only in Europe?
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I have a Janome but I've never heard of this name before. Sorry I couldn't help.
        sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

I recently bought a Janome and researched the models extensively. I do not recognize the Atelier, so I googled it. The only refer des I see are on UK sites. It looks like,it might be equivalent to the Skyline S7. I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
          X