Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upload photos of my blocks to arrange online-how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upload photos of my blocks to arrange online-how?

Hi, it has been a while since I last visited this page, used to check in almost daily a year or two back.

Help please. I want online help to place my blocks and play with layout
    I am doing Farmers Wife and almost finished.I just took photos of each block so far and have been searching online for a free/cheap way to upload all my photos and rearrange them easily to see how they look and try layouts ( easier than crawling around on floor).It does not need to be especially for quilting, any photo layout kind of thing would be good.
    I have a mac.
    I tried a few mosaic photo ones , but they used my blocks dozens of times to create a picture, looked great , but obviously I only have one of each and am looking to set the image to 10x11 for the 111 blocks.
    I don't have anything like EZquilt or whatever those softwear things are called. Thanks.
    Must say I really enjoyed looking at all my blocks and seeing all the ones I did from last year and how far I have progressed.
    Thank you for your time, I remember this group being a great community and help answering members questions in the past.
    Jenny and her team sure have come a long way in just the few years I have been following and I started quilting.

Maria Naito

Just tried to upload a picture of my blocks so far but the file was too big apparently .

Re: upload photos of my blocks to arrange online-how?

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 3.56.34 PM.jpg

These are the blocks so far, I could upload them to Picassa, but not arrange them and move them around.

Comment

Ah, Maria those blocks are delicious! Unfortunately I am not of any help. Your question is superb and I am going to keep up with this thread. (not that I actually take pictures very well or in truth remember to, but that's another story)
      Love what you have done!
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I haven't tried it but could you create a table in MS Word and insert photos of the blocks into the cells?

Comment

I need to do something similar. I will be watching this thread.

Comment

Your blocks are gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
            X