and speaking of "different strokes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and speaking of "different strokes"

Some of you may find this a little crazy,,, but i came across THIS today and found myself cheering as i scrolled down to see each new step.... THIS is exactly how my brain works sometimes....
    People have said to me.." I wish i could get inside your creative brain"... to me it's not all that creative, but i do like to step out of the box a lot..LOL So here is exactly how my mind works and perhaps why i can never get a pattern... just the way it is supposed to be...)

http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=499...&blog=10912383
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: and speaking of "different strokes"

WOW, what vision ya'll must have. I look at teeny scraps thinking "trash". New outlook on scraps for sure.

Comment

scraps for me and into the trash. My time is far to precious to mess with anything that small not to mention my eye sight. But as they say one mans trash is anothers treasure. So if its your cup of tea more power to you!. It is interesting and pretty but not for me.
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

I couldn't view it. It wanted my e-m address or to sign in. No thank you.

Comment

Don't you hate it when a site won't even let you in without signing up? I just x them out and go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
            Just click outside the box that asks for your email. I won't sign up for those either. I was able to view it without signing up.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. This was very interesting. I am doing a lot with my scraps, down to 1" in width. I can understand how she wanted to save those slivers, as the material was hand dyed. Right now, my scraps of the less than 1" variety are being saved to stuff into cat beds. But - I sure would like to try something like this - someday! Once I get finished the quilts I want to make, perhaps I will give myself some time to be more creative.
              If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Absolutely amazing.... It never would have occurred to me.... You are so creative..

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

That is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
                  Karen
                  Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
                    Anymore, I AM with YOU. I'm sick of the emails I receive and I am finally realizing that I don't need the info. Thanks, but no thanks.
                    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Just click beside the box and the blog opens. You don't have to leave your email address.

Comment

Very cool. I looked at the two Instagram links and they are pretty interesting too.
                        🌺 Lorie

Comment

First: HA! No. Not going to work with scraps that small.

Second: For those of you who posted above saying you couldn't view it because it required you to log in --- although there was not an "X" or "No thanks" button to close the sign-in box, if you CLICK anywhere OUTSIDE that box on the page the box will disappear and a scroll bar will appear at right for you to scroll down to the view rest of the page.
                          Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
                          http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

I absolutely love that and found your thought process really interesting! I have a pretty good eye so can make things that look nice but they're just variations on other people's ideas - I loved getting insight into your creative process.

Comment

I think this is totally cool. But I don't have time to finish all the WIP's and UFO's in my sewing room now, so I probably would not do this. But I love the look of all the little woven squares. Thanks for sharing, GB!

Comment

Working...
                              X