Quilt Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt Shows

Is there a listing of quilting shows MSQ will be at? I was looking at a quilt show in November in Tucson, AZ but if there is a different show in Arizona they will be at I would prefer to go to that show. Thanks

Re: Quilt Shows

No, there is no list. Shows put on at places other than Missouri Star are not hosted by M*, but by other quilt stores/groups. M* doesn't publicize Jenny's travel schedule, I am sure, for safety reasons, plus it would be the responsibility of the other stores or groups to advertise her "away" shows. Sometimes you can find a loose schedule by googling "Jenny Doan trunk shows."
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Thank you. Yes, I agree it could be for safety reasons why it is not published. I'm saving my money now to go to one of her retreats next year.

Comment

Note also, that even though MSQC may have a booth at a show, this does not mean that Jenny will be there. For example, I was at the Houston show last year, and there was just a small time that Jenny was there, even though they had a booth operated by other team members. .

Comment

Working...
        X