Courthouse Steps tutorial - problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Courthouse Steps tutorial - problem?

When I try to watch the Courthouse Steps tutorial it connects me to a different MSQC video. Is there a way to let our friends in Hamilton know about it?
    Thanks!

Liz

Re: Courthouse Steps tutorial - problem?

I sent Al/BiilNye a note about this. I tried it and it took me to something else also. It is likely to be a popular tutorial, so folks will want to access it! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

I have just tried it and it worked fine for me.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

The tutorial page takes you to a jelly roll tutorial. I'm sure there is more than one way to access tutorials, and that one leads you to the wrong tutorial.

Comment

Yes the link on the tutorials page does lead you to the wrong video. This made me think though about the amount of time/skill it must take to keep all these pages organized and working as desired. This is the first time in 2 years I recall seeing a mistake in the tutorials. Pretty good record I think, and thanks Jean for calling it to M*'s attention.

In the meantime, for anyone wishing to view that video, you can go directly to YouTube and type Missouri Star quilt tutorials in the search box. You can get to M*'s playlist of tutorials and to their channel page there where you can subscribe if you wish. That way when you go back to YouTube their new videos will come up on your home page. Just proceed with caution! It's so easy to fall down a rabbit hole of the hundreds of quilting videos you will find! Hazardous to your Daily To Do list!

Comment

Working...
          X