• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubba
    replied
    Re: zippers......

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Wawak i great for #3 regular zippers but find they are very limited in color choices with the #5s.
    In their search type #5 18" (or whatever size) molded plastic zipper. Once you pick what you want, you can choose the color.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Hmmm, looks like I need to get one of their catalogs because I can never find that big of a selection on their webpage

Leave a comment:

• Doloris
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Wawak i great for #3 regular zippers but find they are very limited in color choices with the #5s.
    just looked at their catalog and they have 26 colors in #5. also for July the #5 are buy 2 get 1 free, and range from 14" for .94 up to 36" for 1.50 if you buy 10 or more. Less than 10 go from $1.04 to $1.65.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doloris
    replied

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    But, but, but . . . they don't have a catalog or sales division so I'm assuming they only sell to vendors.

WHERE, oh WHERE can I buy size 5 plastic molded for purses, etc., in a bundle of mixed colors?????????
    Wawak is the place to go. Every so often they have a sale buy 2 get 1 free. Then I buy either the bundles of 25, or individual colors. Not sure they have the 25 mixed in size 5, but their zippers are a good price anyway

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
    Ditto.....
    me either - boohoo

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

Originally posted by Lilly View Post
    Link isn't working for me
    Ditto.....

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

But, but, but . . . they don't have a catalog or sales division so I'm assuming they only sell to vendors.

WHERE, oh WHERE can I buy size 5 plastic molded for purses, etc., in a bundle of mixed colors?????????
    I get my zippers from Cleaners Supply or Wawak, both online. I actually think they are the same company with different names!

Leave a comment:

• Lilly
    replied

Link isn't working for me

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

That was really interesting!

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Zipit on etsy is where I get my #5s

Leave a comment:

• kaysdaughter
    replied

Try WAWAK.com I get a lot of my zippers from them.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grandma Nan
    replied

Very interesting- I had never really thought about it before but that was educational.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Interesting video...thanks, Pat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X