Coronet Laser Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronet Laser Light

I have a Babylock coronet and purchased the laser light to go with it. I have ordered the rear handlebars but they haven't come yet so I thought I would use the laser on the front of the machine until they come. The instructions state the laser can be mounted on the front as well as the back of the machine but I cannot find any information on how or where on the front to mount the laser. Can anyone tell me how to do this or where I can find information on how to do it? I will surely appreciate any help.
    sigpic
    Teach me your ways, Lord. Help me control
    my tongue and speak words of kindness that
    encourage and build others up.

Re: Coronet Laser Light

Wow, the rear handles didn't come with the machine? I have the Crown Jewell II and the rear handles came with it.

I just looked at the Babylock website and your machine looks a lot like mine. My DH installed the laser light on mine on top of the machine about two inches back from where you put the thread through the 3 holes. Is there a place there on your machine? I am mechanically challenged so I'm not much help there. You can call Babylock headquarters and ask them or send them an email. They are really nice about helping.
    Vonnie

Comment

Thank you Vonnie for your help. I will look at the machine and check for the holes on the top. The coronet is the new quilter that just came out with a frame of 5' or so. It is a very nice machine but the rear handlebars don't come with the machine. The price was about half of what the Crown Jewel costs and I don't have room for the large quilter. If I can't figure out how to put the last light on the top I will definitely call Babylock. Again, many thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

I am seriously thinking about purchasing the coronet. How do you like it? I wondered if the hooping would be a pain with bigger quilts. Just don't want to take up most of my room with a big quilt frame.

Thanks,
        Shauna

Comment

Teacherbarber4 , so far I have only done lap quilts. Call the nearest dealer to you and talk to them about how to do the large quilts. I really like my Coronet and it meets my needs for the amount of quilting I do. However it does not come with rear handlebars or the laser light so they have to be ordered separately. I have a wonderful dealer close by and was given a class for using the Coronet and I can get the help I need without a long wait. All I need now is time to practice, practice, practice. Happy quilting.
          sigpic

Comment

Can you give me a ball park figure for the rear Handle bars? Have you used quilt boards with stylist? Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Marki View Post
              I have a Babylock coronet and purchased the laser light to go with it. I have ordered the rear handlebars but they haven't come yet so I thought I would use the laser on the front of the machine until they come. The instructions state the laser can be mounted on the front as well as the back of the machine but I cannot find any information on how or where on the front to mount the laser. Can anyone tell me how to do this or where I can find information on how to do it? I will surely appreciate any help.
              On the side of top right of the Coronet (between the 3-hole thread guide and the thread take up lever) is a hole where you can screw in the post for the laser to mount in front.

Comment

It's roughly US$500. My dealer just called to let me know mine just arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by Teacherbarber4 View Post
                  I am seriously thinking about purchasing the coronet. How do you like it? I wondered if the hooping would be a pain with bigger quilts. Just don't want to take up most of my room with a big quilt frame.

Thanks,
                  Shauna
                  I love my Coronet! It's just the right size for my needs!

Comment

Working...
                  X