How good is this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is this.

Hope this thread belongs here. Did you all get the e-mail? MSQC is going to be putting out a catalog with many of their items in it. Kathy
    All quilts cat tested and approved.
    sigpic

Re: How good is this.

Just got it. What a great idea!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Got it this morning... Can't wait,,,, I wonder when it eill come out... Anyone know!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Yep,I'm excited!
        Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got the email, too. I'll make sure my address is correct so I get it.
          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Got it. Didn't see that coming. I would think that's a tough challenge when new fabrics are always coming out.

Comment

It will be nice to see their inventory with just the turn of a page.
              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I'm so happy, I love to flip through actual paper pages. I'm torn with their magazine, love the digital but miss flipping through so I'm going to have to crack at some point and get both.

In some ways I miss the old catalog era. My grandmother got tons of interesting catalogs and I used to love to flip through them. But oh disposing of that volume of never ending catalogs! By the time I was a full on adult not many were coming along.

Comment

Oh how I miss the Sears and Roebucks catalog - you just knew Christmas was coming soon when that came in the mail!

Comment

Yes got the e mail this morning but I am just wondering is it only for USA not for International customers, would be great if it was world wide. Cheers

Comment

I think it's a great idea. I immediately went into my account to check that my address was correct :-)
                      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I've posted in another thread that I don't want the catalog. I have removed address. I prefer shopping online. I'm not sure which forum the catalog issuers will read, and they have no way of telling them you don't want to subscribe. Send the catalog to those who want it. not those who auto trash anything not requested.

I've had spam from one catalog I did subscribe to in Yahoo mail - it got picked up from a list by spammers, and I now have more trash. I spelled a couple of words differently in the original order, so I do know where the spam originated.

Comment

Working...
                        X