Great Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Product

I ordered the Clios from Amaxon, and I am totally enjoying them... The price was right, and Prmevgit term her in two days.... I can see myself using these little gems forall sorts of tasks.... I know they will solely begun to disappear...even though I have put them into a handy dandy travel dose container, with a snap lid... So... I'm be ordering more...

I'm wondering how my clips compare to the more expensive Clover Wonder Clips... Is the extra cost worth it?

Oh, yes... There is a 100count package thst includes 25 "giant" clips... I thunk it's about fifteen dollars.... Not sure, though...

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by easyquilts; June 28, 2016, 09:50 AM.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Great Product

Sandy, thanks for the tip. They do come in handy. I'll give these a try.

Comment

They look exactly like Wonder Clips, and I use my pkg of 100 reds (med?) almost every day.

Comment

I bought some very reasonably priced clips last year from Amazon, and other than the color, I can't tell any difference in the quality of cheap VS. wonder clips. I think my 75 piece bucket was the same price as Wonder clips small package.

Comment

Well... Earlier this year, I had bought a small park of clips...not Clover....and really liked them a lot... So, I thought I would take a chance on the cheaper ones on Amaxon, and I like them... They might be a tad smslker than the red Wonder Clips, but I don't thunk thst eill matter... And I love the fact that they are multicolored...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Thanks for the review It's always nice to hear that a less expensive option gets the job done!

Comment

Thanks for the tip Sandy. Do let us know how they hold up (not counting the spontaneous disappearances of course). Wonderclips are great and finding a less expensive but still useful substitute would be nice.

Comment

I also bought some pretty colored clips from Amazon last year and I can not tell the difference from my original few wonder clips.
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well... So far...judging from the responses, I got a good deal.... These little guys are do handy... I used one to clip a piece if mail onto my mailbox....which is by my front door....and you could see how easily they knot my just cut HST's seperated... So much easier to use than pins, paper clips....etc....

Now... To kerp these little gems from...ahem....vanishing....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I think I only lost one. It got melted to bottom of my iron

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                      I think I only lost one. It got melted to bottom of my iron
                      Good for you!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I have found that they don't do well if stepped on.

Comment

I bought the same clips for my husband to use when he needs to keep wires clipped together. He kept stealing my wonder clips.

They look just like wonder clips only the colors are more see through. He hasn't run into any issues with them.

Comment

I haven't tried this brand but I love my wonder clips.

I also use them to clip patterns to bits of fabric, cut pcs together (like your hsq), clip seams I will sew next, clip as a marker so I will for sure stop at a certain point when sewing a seam (pins stick me as I move along and can be missed and sewn over when sewing a longer seam), or to hold accessories to a fabric when cutting and planning something like a bag with zips, snaps, buttons.

Comment

I love Wonder Clips!! Glad you bought some, Sandy.
                              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                              X