Forum Album Pictures Disappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Album Pictures Disappear

Has anyone had pictures of quilts to disappear from a favorites list on your computer? The many pictures that disappeared from my list had been saved from Forum albums posted by different people. Jenny’s tutorials that were saved to the same list have not disappeared, nor have pictures saved from other sites. When I click on the name of a picture that had been saved from a Forum album, I get a white screen that says “Page not found.” I sent an email about this to M* several days ago but have not received a reply. Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Re: Forum Album Pictures Disappear

My guess would be that the person that the pic belonged to removed them. It could also have something to do with the possible security breech that caused Al to temporarily remove the 'like' button.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Is it possible someone was checking for copyright? and thought the patterns were also for sale?

Comment

Yes...same story here.
        Yesterday, I went through my favorites looking for an album photo I had saved for inspiration. I realized that all photos saved from Albums were missing.
        I think it has something to do with the security issue.
        I also cannot access posts from Archives. No posts after 2009 are displayed.

Comment

I have noticed that the post in Archives are in reverse order , started with the first ones posted showing first. To see the recent post you have to go to the last page.

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
            My guess would be that the person that the pic belonged to removed them. It could also have something to do with the possible security breech that caused Al to temporarily remove the 'like' button.
            The pictures couldn't have been deleted by the people who had posted them, because there were too many pictures from many different people. They would not have been removed at the same time. I don't see how they could have been any kind of security breach. They were just pictures of quilts that I liked, and they were like an online scrapbook that I enjoyed looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
              What was the security breach that caused Al to temporarily remove the 'like' button? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by am2901 View Post
                What was the security breach that caused Al to temporarily remove the 'like' button? Anyone know?
                It was a bad module on the forum. It contained some code that made it risky to leave in place.
                K is for Karen 😊​..................
                Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                T - is it TRUE?
                H - is it HELPFUL?
                I - is it INSPIRING?
                N - is it NECESSARY?
                K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
                X