Recent deal of day -- oh my stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent deal of day -- oh my stars

Recently the deal of the day was for the oh my stars layer cake and the email teased that you could use it in an upcoming quilt pattern or tutorial or something. Anyway, would anyone happen to have that email or know what I am talking about and be able share the pic or post aink to it or to a materials list? Would like to get that layer cake and some of the coordinating yardage to make a patriotic quilt. Thanks in advance!

Re: Recent deal of day -- oh my stars

I still have the email, but I'm not sure what you're asking. Jenny used that LC for a quilt she featured in the latest Block magazine, but she hasn't done a tutorial for it.
    Cindy

Comment

Would you please forward it to me? [email protected]

Comment

Would you please forward it to me? [email protected]. thank you very much!!

Comment

I just wanted to see which fabric she used to set it together. I was more interested in the fabric combos than the pattern. I think she used the layer cake and then some additional yardage as well.

Comment

For the quilt in the book she used white and navy blue. She didn't list what line or exact name they were.
            Debbie

Comment

Working...
            X