Do I have to be there? $fat quarters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have to be there? $fat quarters?

I want $1 fat quarters but it appears I have to go to M to get them. Is that true or can I just not find them? Never mind....I found it. I clicked on fat quarters and there they were. Mystery fat quarters on special $1. Just in case any one else want to do it by mail. And with the daily deal of free shipping...what a deal it is. Just hope the ones I get are a little coordinated...hope hope hope. But , it will be like Christmas.
    Last edited by grammaterry; June 23, 2016, 09:05 AM.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Re: Do I have to be there? $fat quarters?

I just clicked on the mystery FQs -- didn't even know they were available. I took advantage of the "live chat" to ask if there is a limit to how many one can buy. I got a response in 1 min. The limit is 25. I use FQs a lot. They're just the right size for making a sample sandwich to practice FMQ. They also work great for almost any pattern you'd want to make. I even use them for borders & bindings. Of course you have to piece the strips. FQs are so versatile. A buck each is a bargain. You just won't know what you'll get. Do you like surprises?!

Comment

I ordered a few mystery FQ - some prints, some batiks ($1.50/ea), and some solids - along with a mystery charm pack.
      *~* Myrna *~*
      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I resisted those for ages, finally caved and tossed one in an order ...and got Kona black, my most hated fabric ever, lol! I'd like to say never again, but you know I will! It's a fun thing, and if my LQS put a mystery FQ in my bag for a dollar on my way out I'd stop in a whole lot more often!

Comment

I have been buying the scrap bags for $4.95. I mostly get good fabric from it that Ithen cut up for random scrap quilts. The stuff I really don't like I donate to a thrift store. I didn't know about mystery fat quarters, though. Gotta go shopping now, Bye!!
          Nancy

Comment

If I thought I would not get any purples, I'd give it a try. I detest all things purple.

Comment

I have added mystery fat quarters last fall when I needed to have a $25 order to get a golden ticket. Once I got 5 lovely pieces that coordinated well. The next time I got some funky comic strips and some awful chevrons. So...its a mystery. I'm hoping that mine this time will coordinate.
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

Originally posted by shirleyknot View Post
                If I thought I would not get any purples, I'd give it a try. I detest all things purple.
                Oh Shirley, you could just send the purple to me! I'm collecting purple for a quilt for my grandson's mama. Her dog has taken over her favorite purple throw.

Comment

Working...
                X