This makes me so happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes me so happy!

A friend of my daughter's had a baby last December. While my DD was home for a visit around Thanksgiving we made her a baby quilt. I had the top almost completely done but left a few seams for my daughter to sew so that it could be from both of us. This delightful young lady sent me a lovely hand written thank you note after she received it. The baby is now 6 months old and today she posted a picture on Facebook of the little one on the quilt we made thanking us again and stating how much the baby loves playing on it and feeling all the textures on the appliques. What a thoughtful post and makes me so happy that she is using the quilt. Just wanted to share.
    Ann

Re: This makes me so happy!

It is so nice to be appreciated. Thanks for sharing the joy.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

She sounds like an exceptional young woman. You are right to feel gratified.

Comment

I know how you feel... My neice just posted pictures if her five kids, and the quilts I made for them... On Facebook... I was so pleased,,,

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

That is a good feeling!
          Vonnie

Comment

How thoughtful of her.I can only imagine how happy you were to see the quilt in the pic.
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I love to make quilts for people like her....!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

You are so lucky- she is definitely an exception person. I made my niece a quilt for her wedding. As I hand quilted it took me a long time to finish - finally sent it to them - have NEVER heard a word. If I didn't ask my brother if she had received it, I would have thought it lost in the mail. Still waiting - Glad you received a note and heard again. That means so much

Comment

Working...
                X