Should I or shouldn't I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I or shouldn't I

That is the question of the day. I have fabrics in my cart that I need to finish a quilt in progress but not sure if I should order it. I KNOW with my luck in this quilting game that if I order it today, tomorrow there will be a DD that I really, really want while today's DD is not something I would use. If on the other hand I wait to order it, the DD will not be as appealing to me. I may have to wait until about 11:45 to decide.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Re: Should I or shouldn't I

I wait for free shipping day's
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

If today's DD isn't something you would use, I would wait till tomorrow in hopes it will be something you want/need!
      Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

I always feel the same way. So, here is my advise . . . go ahead and buy.

Comment

I have a whole bunch of stuff in my cart and have been waiting patiently (ok, not so patiently) for a DD that ai really want. If you need it to finish the quilt I say go for it, othereise play thecwaiting game and get the little bonus of a good DD!

Comment

Hmmmm. I found something I'd like to but the DDs have not really appealed to me lately. Maybe I'll start a cart too and we'll both get lucky!

Comment

I do the same thing. When I need or want something I put them in my cart and wait for a daily deal I like or free ahipping. Either way I win. I have so much to do that ai am never in a hurry. My supplies overfloweth. Lol
              Karen
              Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I'd wait for free shipping. Usually free shipping also has a great bonus if you spend x amount of $$ so if you already have a cart full it will be bonus time all around.
                Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                Terry

Comment

I usually wait until there is a DD I really want. And it worked perfectly for me because I LOVE todays DD so added it to the stuff already in my cart and hit SEND.
                  Debbie

Comment

If I'm in need of a fabric to finish out a quilt, I don't wait. I'm always afraid if I wait it won't be available anymore. However, if it's a new line of fabric and/or you're sure it will still be available then you could always wait a bit. That's really hard for me to do. If I'm in the middle of a project, setting it aside to wait and then pick up another project while I'm waiting is difficult for me. I can only focus on one quilt at a time.
                    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Working...
                    X