It's working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working

Been really busy working on my DGDs quilt have all the fence rails cut out and pieced. Then it was time to put on the silky boarders. 2 of them in green and blue. Ironed, starched, ironed again and then pinned the heck out of it, about every inch sewed very slowly got my first boarder on and it looked great. now on to the second boarder. now working with 2 different colors silky. ironed, starched, and ironed again. so far I have 3 sides done and that last boarder just wont stay put, Do you think I could put a litter spray baste on it before i sew?

Re: It's working

hmmmmmmmmmmm litter spray. I doubt your quilt is that crappy.
    Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

I don't use spray baste, so I can't answer your question. However, I often use a washable fabric glue stick, and I would be using that if I was dealing with your problem. Some people use washable Elmer's glue/school glue. That would be something else to consider.
      If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

thank you so much I think I will try that glue stick, and prettycurious you are too funny.

Comment

Working...
        X