Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Missouri Star Offical Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and the revamped main store.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Missouri Star Offical Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and the revamped main store.

I made it to Hamilton in time for the Ribbon Cutting. The Chamber of Commerce announced that this was the first time that there was a Ribbon Cutting at Missouri Star.

Here at the pics I took. I hope you enjoy, as I look through I notice I didn't get any pics of Marilyn, Charyti or Bernice, all of whom where there.

IMG_1162.JPG IMG_1163.JPG
    IMG_1164.jpg IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1166.JPG IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1170.JPG IMG_1171.jpg

Re: The Missouri Star Offical Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and the revamped main store.

IMG_1172.JPG IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1176.jpg IMG_1177.jpg
    IMG_1178.jpg IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1181.JPG

Comment

Re: The Missouri Star Offical Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and the revamped main store.

IMG_1182.jpg IMG_1183.jpg
      IMG_1184.jpg IMG_1185.jpg
      IMG_1186.jpg
      This is the cookie and good case at Mama Hawk's

Comment

Great pictures Bob. Thank you for sharing with us. I saw a video of the ribbon cutting on M* facebook page.
        Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

Yes, I seen the Facebook video also! Was that you Bob with the microphone? Love your pics and glad you are feeling better! Have a good time!
          :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Marie View Post
            Yes, I seen the Facebook video also! Was that you Bob with the microphone? Love your pics and glad you are feeling better! Have a good time!
            Oh Jean Marie, they are smarter than to give me a microphone and an audience! LOL!! That was BJ who works for M*.

Comment

I saw the FB video also. Glad you were able to be there - I'm sure you had a good time!
              Cindy

Comment

boB it was so nice to visit with you today. It was so good to see you feeling more like yourself. Take care.
                Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

You look right at home there, thanks for sharing your pictures!

Comment

Bon... Your pictures are great! Thank you do much fir taking the time to share them with us...

I saw the video..... What fun!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Bob, thanks for sharing the pictures with us...for us that don't live too close, it helps to be able to see how wonderful it was...
                      I also am glad you are feeling better...
                      Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures! You are looking good; hope you are feeling better!
                        Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Bob, it was great to visit with you! I enjoyed the time with Bernice, Marilyn and her granddaughter. It was so much fun to get to be at the Grand Re-opening.

Comment

Bob thanks for sharing! You look really good I'm glad you were able to make it so that Icould see what things were like.
                            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. The store is so nice looking.

Glad you are feeling better.
                              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                              X