X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Quilting
    replied
    Re: Great time at Quilt Canada 2016

Exciting to see when forum members meet up. Those are some very beautiful quilts. Thank you for sharing your pictures

Leave a comment:

• Lyndaj
    replied

Nancy, you did a great job summarizing the show. It was lovely meeting you ladies. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but it turned out I was smart leaving when I did, because DH had not made it home for our dog, Java. I decided to include a few pics of the quilts that I loved for everyone to see.
    IMG_3698.JPGIMG_3703.jpgIMG_3710.JPGIMG_3714.JPGIMG_3719.JPG

PS: No idea why some of my pics are sideways. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

Originally posted by Grandma Nan View Post
    Thanks May
    1st picture is me (Grandma Nan), Tracy Bentley the quilter from Maple Leaf quilting Company, Monique (from the forum) and my sister Pat on the other end. She is not on the Forum but we are trying to shame her into joining as she goes on the site almost everyday.

2nd picture
    Pat, Monique, and me.
    Thanks LIKE

Leave a comment:

• buzzy
    replied

That was a great show. I got to visit for a day and had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Leave a comment:

• Grandma Nan
    replied

Originally posted by MayinJerset View Post
    So happy to see you gals enjoying the quilt show and giving us a glimpse of those awesome quilts. It blows my mind the amount of time and effort it took the quilters to design and make them.

Thanks for the photos of you gals, would love it if put a name to each gal. Also turned the threesome photo right side up.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]132079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132080[/ATTACH]
    Thanks May
    1st picture is me (Grandma Nan), Tracy Bentley the quilter from Maple Leaf quilting Company, Monique (from the forum) and my sister Pat on the other end. She is not on the Forum but we are trying to shame her into joining as she goes on the site almost everyday.

2nd picture
    Pat, Monique, and me.

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Those quilts are breath-taking! I kinda like the upside-down amigos

Leave a comment:

• MayinJerset
    replied

So happy to see you gals enjoying the quilt show and giving us a glimpse of those awesome quilts. It blows my mind the amount of time and effort it took the quilters to design and make them.

Thanks for the photos of you gals, would love it if put a name to each gal. Also turned the threesome photo right side up.
    canada show2.jpgcanada show.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Grandma Nan
    replied

Originally posted by stationarymom View Post
    Thanks for sharing,I love seeing forum friends get together.The quilts are beautiful,was it a large show?
    You know I was thinking ahead of time that it would be bigger but it was really a nice size. Easy to see in one day, in the morning I thought we would be rushed but it was just right. That size makes it accessible to more people, when they don't have to stay overnight. Believe me though you could spend a lot more time if you are interested in buying a machine- I just skipped over that section as I wasn't in the market to buy anything like that.

I admire the vendors for moving in such lovely booths for such a short period of time. They do a lot of work to make it the success it is.

Leave a comment:

• shirleyknot
    replied

Wow, what inspiration! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Patsquilting
    replied

Thanks for sharing. It never ceases to amaze me the talent and creativity people have.

Leave a comment:

• peggiep
    replied

Thanks for sharing, Nancy! Your pictures are wonderful. Absolutely love the geraniums! So glad you had such a great time. Wish I could have been with you and Monique.

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

wow, those quilts are stunning! It sounds like y'all had fun. Too bad you only bought a little fabric! lol

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Nancy......thanks for the great update. Glad to hear you'll had so much fun. The quilt pictures are gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• Judy, USMC
    replied

Thanks for sharing your pics ... I like them too! And glad you all had a fun day. Everyone's looking good in the pic!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

Thanks for sharing,I love seeing forum friends get together.The quilts are beautiful,was it a large show?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X