X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuzyQue
    replied
    Re: Fun at MO * Today

Thanks, Jean......but cute wasn't what came to my mind! I am looking more and more like my mom. I was having so much fun that I had no idea that cameras were flashing. I should know better in this world! Missed seeing you there!

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Suzy, saw your picture in the jelly roll stacking contest! Cute as ever!

Leave a comment:

• BethB
    replied

Making my first trip to M* in September, also. Can't wait!! I am sure it will be a great time!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Leave your hubby at home - that's what I'm doing

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

I'm glad you had a great time,I have never been and you should have seen my husbands face when I told him I want to go there some day.

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

Sounds like another great time in Hamilton for you SuzyQue! And yes, you do need to come to the forum retreat! And bring your Farmer's Wife quilt too. I haven't touched my blocks in years.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

It'll be a lot cooler in September and I'll be there!

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

Glad you were able to go and had a great time. Sounds like fun.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Sounds like I need to go back in September!

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied

I make my first trip in September too!

Leave a comment:

• seaturtle
    replied

Glad you had a great time. I've never been but will be making my first trip in September. So excited about it.

Leave a comment:

• wlrquilts
    replied

Glad you had a great time. I can't wait until September when I get to go back.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    started a topic Fun at MO * Today

Fun at MO * Today

I spent one very hot day in Hamilton today. Only ran into one forum member that I knew.....Marilyn. I got to meet her grand-daughter, too. I had a blast! It had been awhile since I had made the trip up there, so I had lots of new stores and gorgeous things to see! I got to visit with Jenny, Ron, and Little Jean. I was half of a team that won at stacking jelly rolls......won a jelly roll. I picked up everything on my list, the daily deal, several special sale charm packs, and much more. Ate a great panini at the new bakery. It was very hot, but so much fun! Thanks Mo * for all you do to make everyone's day so special.....especially mine!
Working...
X