Another order....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another order....

Just ordered the template and the fabric for the latest tute, sashed tumbler, it is spot on my color scheme....now I have to be patient, I know it is going to take 10-12 days to get here.....I just took 2 patience pills...
    Now off to work I go.....TGIF.
    Sew sew sew.
    So? So? So?

Re: Another order....

I agree - if I wasn't on a fabric diet right now I would be ordering those charm packs and doing that one right away. Love the pattern and just love those bold fabrics. I have promised myself to use up some of my stash first.
    Debbie

Comment

Originally posted by mario1360 View Post
      Just ordered the template and the fabric for the latest tute, sashed tumbler, it is spot on my color scheme....now I have to be patient, I know it is going to take 10-12 days to get here.....I just took 2 patience pills...
      Now off to work I go.....TGIF.
      I actually have some very similar charms...and plenty of black.... I'm thinking of doing a smaller one... Just to see how it goes... Those colors get me every time...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I do love this quilt pattern and the color scheme, however, this is a good way to use some of my stash. I have plenty of black on hand and have the template, so I'm ready to go. I'm going to make a smaller version. Thanks for sharing this tut.
        sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
        X