Wonder Clips are like sucks, because

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wonder Clips are like sucks, because

My daughter, found these, Jumbo Wonder Clips to help me, making my Bears.
    My hands would give out......they are great........This package had 24.......got two of them....these little one will come in handy too, but the larger one's are awesome.......

PhotoEditor-1465503196453.jpg

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

I have a plastic box that I leave off the top when using the clips. I love them and my straight pins are jealous. I purchased several bags of 100 when Amazon had a fantastic sale on them and keep half of them in lidded mason jars on my extra notions shelf. I split one bag between my two granddaughters. So far so good. I use the mason jars for several items. I can see what is inside the jars and they look pretty on the shelf.

Comment

I have mine in a clear drawer container that will not fit in any drawer. DGD gets a glow in her eye when she sees them, she wants my larger green ones so bad.. Yesterday she was making Barbie doll clothes ( actually making a mess), she says Oh grand mommy can I use those pleassssssse. So I am probably short some too.
        Teresa
        Pelham, Alabama
        War Eagle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by easyquilts View Post
          Hey, I think you're on to something! I have two little dogs... One of them.. Spencer....gets into everything... He loves to shred anything made of paper, and once ate my heating aid.... Maybe I can blame him???
          Absolutely! Spencer, we are very disappointed in you!

Comment

Hey, I'll go buy more if they're hunting down all the missing socks in the house!!

Comment

You guys are so funny! Anyways, I have a question after looking on Amazon for wonder clips. They do have some awesome deals. Has anyone tried the other brands besides Clover or is Clover the best?
              :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Marie View Post
                You guys are so funny! Anyways, I have a question after looking on Amazon for wonder clips. They do have some awesome deals. Has anyone tried the other brands besides Clover or is Clover the best?
                Mine are Clover, I honestly don't have any idea about other brands, mine are STRONG.
                Sure wish they would hook up with them socks.........too.

....Bee
                The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

I have the Little red Clover clips and love them, especially when sewing on bindings by machine. As I come to them I just slide them off with my finger. I have seen another brand at a quilt show and they were a little larger, much harder to open and didn't have the markings on the underside. I would say, stick with Clover.

Comment

I taught a class at last month's guild meeting. I kitted up fabric to make blocks and clipped each set with a wonder clip. I told the guild members if they wanted to keep the fabric that was okay, just return my wonder clips to me! LOL!
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I looked too.... I'm ordering the pretty colored ones, that include several giant clips.... Good deal...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Mason jars are awesome!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I keep losing seam rippers. I buy them use them a couple of times and can't find them when I need them.
                          Carrie

I cut it twice and it was still too short!

Comment

Originally posted by SewnByBee View Post
                            My daughter, found these, Jumbo Wonder Clips to help me, making my Bears.
                            My hands would give out......they are great........This package had 24.......got two of them....these little one will come in handy too, but the larger one's are awesome.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131740[/ATTACH]
                            There is a third size - purple. I want to say they are smaller then the green but I could be mistaken in that. I do know the purple are larger then the red and multi-colored clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
                              There is a third size - purple. I want to say they are smaller then the green but I could be mistaken in that. I do know the purple are larger then the red and multi-colored clips.
                              Good to know.....TY.....these have been a lot of help, I would love to see how yal are using them to piece the blocks......share pics if anyone has some PLEASE....the Masion jars are a great idea.......large Baby food & juice jars are handy too. I saw a tip.....I now use......by mounting the JAR LID ....... to the
                              UNDER SIDE of a shelf, table, or whatever you have , the CONTENTS are visable......you just unscrew the jar, then when your done, screw it back to the mounted lid.....

....Bee

~~♡sigpic
                              ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Working...
                              X