Wonder Clips are like sucks, because

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Clips are like sucks, because

They disappear.... Just like Bobby Pind, actually....

I found Wonder Clips on sale....under ten dollars...do I decided to break done and try them... I had been using those rounded hsir clips...

Of course I fell in love with my pretty little Wonder Clips.... But,, one by one...no matter what I do to keep them coraled.....they are disappearing....

Are they going to the same place my ratings go? Are they having fun eith missing sock?

Achhhhh!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Re: Wonder Clips are like sucks, because

Too funny!

Do you think the missing clips are hoping to clip together any socks that match, maybe???
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Not sure this will help your situation, but at my house, I blame the cat. He's a great all-purpose culprit for any shiny or lightweight object that wants to go missing.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
        Too funny!

Do you think the missing clips are hoping to clip together any socks that match, maybe???
        l

A definute possibility!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by Midge View Post
          Not sure this will help your situation, but at my house, I blame the cat. He's a great all-purpose culprit for any shiny or lightweight object that wants to go missing.
          Hey, I think you're on to something! I have two little dogs... One of them.. Spencer....gets into everything... He loves to shred anything made of paper, and once ate my heating aid.... Maybe I can blame him???

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I made a small zipper pouch for them - the bionic gear bag dumpling to be precise - and it sits next to my machine. Easy to throw them in as I sew and I can zip up the pouch when I'm done.

Luckily my cat would rather be in my son's room than my sewing room so he's usually not the culprit when things come up missing.

Comment

I keep mine in a basket next to my sewing machine. I try to be very diligent about returning them to the basket as soon as I take them out of the project. The basket still looks pretty full although I haven't counted to see if any are missing.

Comment

I keep mine in a little plastic box and try very hard to return them. I have noticed the box doesn't seem as full as it used to be

Comment

They do get away sometimes...lol........Chip clips, ......hair clips.....and they work on holding up plant stims too......

I like the big ones best.(stronger)

I clipped mine to a wire basket. It looks so cute.... like I did it on purpose. ....it was handy, when I was removing them so I just kept clipping them on there. Any kind of then wire stand could hold them. Or a baggie..... I use them a lot too........

....Bee
                  The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                  ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

You need to buy two pkg of 50! You couldn't possibly lose that many!! I keep mine in a small deli container with the lid off, one container by my sewing machine, one on my cutting table. (I hate the box they came in). I use them constantly like every single day!!! As one container gets low I just swap the containers. I do not store any UFOs with clips then I would run out for sure. Amazon usually has a pretty decent price on these.

Comment

Originally posted by quiltingaway View Post
                      I keep mine in a little plastic box and try very hard to return them. I have noticed the box doesn't seem as full as it used to be

I, too have an adorable little plastic box....with a covet...and I try very hard to return my Wonder Clios to it... But... That dang Quilty ElLfgets to them first.....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                        You need to buy two pkg of 50! You couldn't possibly lose that many!! I keep mine in a small deli container with the lid off, one container by my sewing machine, one on my cutting table. (I hate the box they came in). I use them constantly like every single day!!! As one container gets low I just swap the containers. I do not store any UFOs with clips then I would run out for sure. Amazon usually has a pretty decent price on these.

Excellent idea! Especially now that I know how handy the little guys are....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by SewnByBee View Post
                          They do get away sometimes...lol........Chip clips, ......hair clips.....and they work on holding up plant stims too......

I like the big ones best.(stronger)

I clipped mine to a wire basket. It looks so cute.... like I did it on purpose. ....it was handy, when I was removing them so I just kept clipping them on there. Any kind of then wire stand could hold them. Or a baggie..... I use them a lot too........
                          Throb me n sizes? Mine are small.... Very cute, and in several colors....which I love.... Great idea...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I have 150 of them and keep them together in a lidded plastic container. Mine don't seem to be disappearing like the socks in the dryer.

Comment

I have or at least started with 100.....made a cute little fabric box to keep them in.....starting to use them instead of pins on everything. ......love them!

Comment

Working...
                              X